Colder weather has made it to the Cape, and you know what that means—sometimes it can get a little unpredictable. Your generator is there to help keep your home warm, safe, and powered if anything should happen like a snowstorm, but did you know getting your generator serviced is just as important as getting your heating and cooling systems serviced? If you want year-round protection for your home comfort equipment, consider enrolling in a service plan for your generator.
The Advantages of Service Plans for Generators
When you sign up for a service plan, you’ll reap all the important benefits you’ll need to extend the life of your equipment and ensure that it’s reliable. A maintained generator can last twice as long as one that is not serviced regularly, and with regular service, you can help to prevent unexpected breakdowns and costly repairs.
- Safety inspection: We will conduct an inspection based on the recommendations from the manufacturer and industry best practices.
- Annual tune-up: Annual preventative maintenance assures that your generator is ready to work when your Cape Cod home needs it. Our tune-ups are thorough and keep your equipment operating at its peak efficiency.
- Emergency and priority generator service: Snow’s Fuel will be there for unplanned repairs for your generator 24/7/365.
- 20% discount on service work: The parts included with a normal generator tune-up are free when you have a service plan, and other parts and labor are discounted.
- System transfer inspection: When we perform annual generator maintenance, we will check the system transfer to be sure that your generator will provide electricity if the power goes out.
- Propane tank monitoring: We offer optional propane tank monitoring to help you make sure your tank is ready when you need it.
Your generator is an investment that you need to protect. With our Generator Service Plan, you’ll get important maintenance, coverage of parts, safety evaluations, and most importantly, peace of mind. If you’re ready to get on our Generator Service Plan, enroll today.