Budget Plans for Heating Fuel Delivery
The Price Protection program is closed for the 2022-2023 season.
Why would you want to pay for your oil or propane bills all at once over the winter when there is a superior option? Snow’s Fuel Company’s Budget Plan allows you to spread your total annual oil or propane heating bill into 12 equal monthly payments. With this easy fuel payment option, you can take advantage of one of the best, most comprehensive heating payment plans on the Cape.
This also helps you avoid high fuel prices and large oil or propane bills during the winter, instead taking advantage of predictable sections that are easy to budget with other expenses. Take control over your fuel bills this year by enrolling in a budget plan from Snow’s—available at no extra cost.
How Our Fuel Budget Plan Works
- Our Budget Plan begins each July and runs through the following June
- Your monthly payment will be based on your estimated oil or propane consumption and projected fuel costs for the heating season
- Your total projected heating costs will be divided into 12 equal monthly payments
- After each delivery, we will send you an invoice the following business day. Because you are on a monthly payment plan, this is for your records only; no payment is required at this time.
- Each month you will receive a statement detailing the status of your account. Your monthly payment will be due in full on the 10th of the month.
- If you have authorized us to automatically apply your monthly payment to your credit card, your month-end statement will reflect those payments
- After each service, we will send you an invoice the following business day. Payment is due in full within 30 days of the service date.
- If you chose our Budget Plan last heating season, there’s no need to call the office to sign up. We’ve already automatically renewed your plan! If you’re new to the plan, simply contact us to enroll this year and enjoy the convenience of automatic renewal each year moving forward.