The Price Protection program is closed for the 2022-2023 season.
The Price Protection Program gives you the opportunity to lock into a capped fuel oil or propane price for the upcoming heating season. Choose between our Budget Plan and Pre-Pay Program for the upcoming heating season.
View the contract below, based on your fuel type, to sign up for your plan of choice.
How the Price Protection Program Works
During the program, you will never pay more than the capped rate stipulated in your contract. If the daily market price is below the capped rate, you will pay the lower price.
- The capped price will be determined by the payment option you select: Pre-Pay or Budget.
- We offer a discount for prepayment. Payment is due in full with contract.
- If you do not choose the prepay option, your total cost will be divided into installments payable monthly.
- At the beginning of the heating season, you determine the number of gallons of fuel you would like to purchase at the capped rate. If you are a new customer, we will help you estimate the number of gallons you will consume.
- There is a Price Protection Insurance Fee under this program. It is determined by and paid to hedging companies. We share the cost of this fee and do not derive any profit from it. Your share is based on your projected fuel consumption.
You can count on us to provide the best possible price. Snow’s works with industry experts to prepare for each heating season by buying large contracts of fuel at advantageous prices. By doing so, we can offer you more competitive rates—and certainty in an uncertain market. Have questions? Read our blog post about Price Protection Q&A here or get a run-down of price protection in just 60 seconds in this post.