Are you thinking about next year’s heating oil or propane prices? If you aren’t, you should start now! The fuel market is always unpredictable, but this year prices could be particularly volatile. Don’t wait until cold weather rolls around to find out how much it will cost to heat your home. Sign up for Price Protection with Snow’s to lock in an affordable heating oil or propane price for the upcoming season.
Check out these common questions to get an idea of what Price Protection is all about…
Q: What are my options?
A: Snow’s offers two price protection options for our customers, the Pre-Pay Program and the Budget Plan. Each offers unique benefits to appeal to each customer’s unique heating needs and spending goals. Both plans are available for heating oil and propane fuel customers.
Q: How does the Pre-Pay Program work?
A: The Pre-Pay Program is a great option for those that want to take care of their heating bills for the season in one fell swoop. Here’s how it works:
- First, you determine the total gallons you would like to purchase for the upcoming heating season.
- Your capped price will be based on your payment method. Included in this price is a small Price Protection Insurance.
- You pay for your total gallons in full; Snow’s automatically delivers your fuel when you need it.
Q: How does the Budget Plan work?
A: The Budget Plan allows you to spread your annual heating bills into equal installments that you pay each month. Here’s how that works:
- You determine the total gallons you would like to purchase for the upcoming heating season.
- Then, we will divide the total cost for fuel and Price Protection Insurance into 12 equal payments.
- Snow’s automatically delivers your fuel when you need it.
- You receive the same predictable statement every month. Payment is due in full on the 19th of each month from July 2019 – June 2020.
Q: What is Price Protection Insurance?
A: Both the Pre-Pay Program and the Budget Plan include price protection insurance for a nominal fee. This insurance allows us to set a cap on your price per gallon. That way, no matter how the fuel market fluctuates, we are able to still offer you a steady affordable price. Price protection insurance is factored into your full Pre-Pay payment or your monthly Budget Plan payment.
Q: I think I’m interested—are there any other benefits to signing up?
A: Absolutely. The major reasons why homeowners on the Cape sign up for price protection each year comes down to convenience, cost, and peace of mind. Pre-Pay Program and Budget Plan customers are required to sign up for automatic delivery, which means Snow’s monitors your fuel use and makes deliveries when you need them. No need to call to order fuel! You benefit from convenient automatic oil or propane deliveries, affordable fuel prices, and peace of mind all year long.
Contact Snow’s to sign up for our Pre-Pay Program or Budget Plan today! We’ll get everything squared away quickly, so you can get back to enjoying the summer. Come fall, you’ll be happy that you did!