What Is a Generator Service Plan?
Summer is finally here on Cape Cod! If you’re anything like us, you’re taking advantage of the warmer weather to soak up the sun and even take on a few home improvement projects while you’re at it. If so, Snow’s Fuel Company recommends adding this crucial task to your list: enrolling in a service plan for your generator. Just like your home air conditioner and heating system need regular maintenance, your generator does as well! Keep reading to learn more about what a generator service plan from Snow’s can do to help you level up your home comfort in every season.
Automatic Standby Generator Benefits for Your Cape Cod Home
Forget about monitoring the weather and stressing about power outages with automatic standby power delivered directly to your home! You can choose which appliances, lights, and outlets will be powered by your standby propane generator from Snow’s Fuel Company. Whether it’s summer storms or harsh winter weather conditions, automatic standby generators help keep your Cape Cod home prepared, no matter what.
Protect Your Home’s Energy Supply with a Generator Service Plan
Do you already have a generator installed on your Cape Cod property? If so, you know that ensuring your home stays running through an inevitable power outage means keeping your home generator in peak condition all year long. That’s where we come in! Our comprehensive standby generator service plans are designed to protect your home’s energy supply with a year-round coverage plan. Our generator service plans bundle your annual tune-up, safety inspection, parts, labor, and priority service, so you can rest assured that your home generator can keep the power on, come rain or shine!
What Is Covered Under a Generator Service Plan from Snow’s?
Making sure your generator is prepared to power your home in any weather and when you least expect a power outage is easy with a generator service plan from Snow’s Fuel Company. With this plan, you can expect us to include:
- Safety Inspection: Our technicians will conduct a safety inspection of your generator system based on the manufacturer’s recommendations and best practices.
- Annual Preventive Maintenance: The annual preventive maintenance process will ensure your system is ready when you need it. This will also help extend the life of your investment.
- System Transfer Inspection: We will check the transfer system at the time of preventive maintenance to be sure you will have electricity from your generator when the power goes out.
- Priority Service: Our preventive maintenance plan customers receive priority service over all other service requests, including 24/7 service.
- Propane Tank Monitoring (Optional): Make sure your propane generator is ready to use the moment you need it. Our propane tank monitoring technology tracks your tank’s fuel level and schedules deliveries accordingly.
For year-round coverage and complete home comfort equipment protection, enroll in a Snow’s service plan for your home generator today.
Keep Your Home Running with a Generator Service Plan from Snow’s
With the temperatures still rising, Snow’s Fuel Company is ready to help keep your family cool and comfortable. Whether you’re a seasonal or year-round resident, use our summertime services to make sure your Cape Cod home is equipped with everything you need to make the most of your summer, including generator installations, generator service plans, air conditioning installations and tune-up services, propane delivery, plumbing services, electrical services, and more.