Summer on the Cape is a joyous time—especially if you have a cool space to return to at the end of the day! If you habitually use conventional window air conditioning units to cool your seasonal or year-round home on the Cape (or if you don’t use A/C at all) we have a new solution to offer you: ductless mini-split air conditioners. This year, trade in your old, inefficient window A/C (and FORGET about suffering through with no A/C at all) for a sleek piece of technology that delivers the comfort you deserve at a reasonable price. Choose a ductless mini-split system for your home!
What is a Ductless Mini-Split A/C?
The perfect alternative to springing for central air or replacing several window A/C units, energy-efficient mini-split systems are composed of an outdoor unit and one or more indoor units. These units work together to cool your entire home or selected rooms efficiently. Unlike the eyesore of window A/C units, mini-splits are small, sleek systems that are affixed to any wall you choose. Forget the hassle of your old units, and avoid renovation costs associated with adding ducted central air.
Top Benefits for Your Family’s Cape Cod Home
- One-touch cooling with remote control: With a ductless system, gone are the days of lugging your A/C units in and out of storage each year. Mini-splits are designed to take up little space in your home for your convenience.
- Zoned cooling saves you energy and money: Mini-split systems are highly efficient for your comfort and savings. After all, why lock yourself into having to cool your entire home if you spend the majority of time in some key areas? With ductless, you have the option for zoned cooling or whole-home A/C.
- Installation is quick and easy; no ductwork or window access is required: Relax with even cooling distribution comparable to that of a central air conditioning system without the need for ductwork–at a fraction of the cost.
- Benefit from improved indoor air quality: Ductless mini-splits have an air filter that can remove unwanted particulates and bacteria from the air flowing throughout your home.
- Enjoy better home security, especially if you’re not at home all the time: While window units can be taken out, leaving unprotected access to your home, mini-split technologies are affixed inside your home without this risk.
- Some systems can double as a supplemental heating source in winter: Many models of this high-efficiency equipment can be used throughout the year, adding even more value.
Let Snow’s Improve Your Home Comfort This Summer
When it comes to your indoor comfort during the summer months, a one-time investment can make a huge difference. Upgrading to ductless mini-split equipment can help you beat the heat without the hassle. After all, the warm season already feels short—make the most out of the time you spend on Cape Cod by installing a high-efficiency and remote-controlled A/C unit that will keep you cool all summer long.