A Game Changer for Winter Safety
Winter is here! While we haven’t faced any serious storms just yet, Cape Cod residents know it’s only a matter of time. Many Snow’s customers rely on propane backup generators for extra support during storm season. When the power goes out, your propane generator can automatically switch on to power essential home appliances like your heating system and stove. But, is remembering to order propane for your generator always at top of mind? Your generator can’t run without adequate fuel supply!
That’s where propane tank monitoring technology comes in. Tank Utility® is a convenient way to monitor your propane tank level right from your phone – or let Snow’s take care of it for you!
How Tank Utility Works
- Rent the Tank Utility propane tank monitoring device. Snow’s will install this for you!
- Download and connect to the Tank Utility app on your smartphone or tablet.
- The app will alert you, and Snow’s, when your propane tank level is getting low.
- You can either contact us to order propane, or we can automatically deliver your fuel based on data from the rental device.
Tank Utility Benefits
- Easy-to-use technology
- Helpful reminders to order propane
- Optional automatic delivery
- Greater peace of mind
How Propane Tank Monitoring Helps Our Customers
A long-time Snow’s customer with a propane backup generator recently enrolled in our propane tank monitoring service. As an elderly person living alone, Tank Utility’s benefits of fuel reminders and automatic delivery proved to be highly valuable. Not only does this customer benefit from Snow’s tank monitoring, but their family can rest easy knowing that their generator has the fuel it needs to perform in the event of a storm.
Tank Utility through Snow’s is designed for seasonal and year-round residents alike. Instead of scrambling to check your tank when the news predicts a Nor’easter, you can trust that your fuel supply is ready for a potential power outage. Have questions about the Tank Utility monitoring service? Contact our office to inquire or sign up today. One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.