Tips to Get Ready for Fall on Cape Cod
As we say goodbye to another New England summer, we’re ready to greet autumn with open arms. Homeowners on Cape Cod know that crisp temperatures mean more than just changing leaves, and sometimes it can be difficult to know which items from your to-do list you should prioritize for the new season. At Snow’s Fuel, we make it our mission to provide you with helpful tips and insights all year round, and fall is no exception! Keep reading to discover our top tips to get your home ready for fall on Cape Cod.
Related Post: Best Tips to Save Money & Energy This Fall
Our Top 5 Tips to Prep Your Home for Fall
Schedule Your Annual Heating System Tune-Up with Snow’s
Did you know that you can save on your energy costs over the course of the heating season here on the Cape when you book a heating system tune-up from Snow’s Fuel? Whether you heat with oil, propane, or natural gas, an annual tune-up, inspection, and safety check are essential to maintaining your system. Get in touch with us today to schedule your appointment now!
Sign Up for Automatic Fuel Delivery
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a way to help take the hassle out of heating your home? There is, and it’s called automatic delivery from the experts at Snow’s! Some of the great benefits that come with automatic heating oil or propane delivery from us include:
- Fast, reliable, and on-time fuel deliveries
- NO scheduling required; we monitor your tank for you
- NO additional costs
- Uninterrupted heat and greater home security
- Eligibility for budget plans that evenly divide your heating payments
Get a Snow’s Heating Service Plan
A simple way to increase your peace of mind this fall is to sign up for a comprehensive heating service plan from Snow’s Fuel. We offer plans for homeowners who use heating oil, propane, or natural gas to heat their homes, and our plans even include your annual tune-up and safety check! To see all the service plans we offer, visit this page.
Seal Drafts & Leaks Around Your Home
Taking a walk around your home to inspect your doors and windows for leaks and drafts can be an easy way to save on energy costs while also helping keep your family nice and toasty! All you need is a good eye, some caulking, and a little DIY ambition.
Enroll in Smart Home Protection from Snow’s
Snow’s state-of-the-art monitoring technology makes your heating and cooling equipment smarter and your home more protected. Here’s how it works:
- This program is available for homeowners with oil, propane, or natural gas heat.
- We install a modem that is connected to your Internet service.
- We place heat sensors in your house. If there is a drop in temperature, we will inspect the issue and contact you if necessary.
- We place a rocket on your fuel tank to transmit the fuel level. If it drops below a certain level, we will schedule a delivery.
- The system runs self-tests frequently to ensure its proper maintenance, and Snow’s personnel are available for on-site visits; see plan options on our website.
Need a Fuel Delivery or an Annual Tune-Up? Get in Touch with Us!
We at Snow’s Fuel are proud to be Cape Cod’s trusted choice for reliable fuel delivery, professional HVAC service, generator installations and service, and much more. We’re thrilled to be able to bring our customers the dependable service they deserve at a price that won’t break the bank. If you aren’t already a Snow’s Fuel customer, we want to welcome you to our family by having you become a customer now. Contact us today and let us help you prep for fall with our expert service!