Keep Your Cape Cod Home Safe with Smart Home Protection
We know you prioritize keeping your Cape Cod property safe and sound, whether you’re a full-time resident or just a seasonal homeowner. Being away from your home for months at a time, or even a week, can cause you to worry needlessly over the proper maintenance of your heating system. At Snow’s, we offer a high-tech solution at an affordable price to help you meet your needs. Smart Home Protection, our advanced home automation program, includes multiple Wi-Fi sensors in your home and on your fuel tank that alert our home monitoring expert team if there are any major fluctuations in your property’s temperature or fuel usage. The features of Smart Home Protection offer priceless advantages that will meet your needs and lifestyle.
Ensured Safety for Your Permanent or Seasonal Residence
Winters get cold on Cape Cod, and the season can get erratic! Choosing Snow’s Smart Home Protection is the most effective way to protect your home from wintertime heat-related issues.
How Smart Home Protection Works:
- This program is available for homeowners with oil, propane, or natural gas heat.
- We install a modem that connects to your Internet service.
- We install multiple heat sensors at various locations in your home–if the temperature drops, we’ll inspect the issue, contacting you if necessary.
- We place a rocket on your fuel tank that transmits your fuel level to us. We’ll schedule a delivery if your tank drops below a certain level.
- To ensure its proper maintenance, this home automation frequently runs systematic self-tests.
- Snow’s personnel are available for on-site visits; for details, see our plan options below.
Related Post: A Game Changer for Winter Safety
Home Monitoring Contracts to Meet Your Needs
We offer two kinds of Smart Home Protection contracts to best meet your needs. Our annual contract includes installing and maintaining climate-sensing equipment, as well as 24/7 on-site responses to all of Snow’s monitor alerts. Our second option, paid in monthly increments, includes on-site inspections twice a week.
Get in touch with us today if this Smart Home Protection sounds perfect for your Cape Cod property. We would love to get you set up, so you can rest assured your home is in good hands.